Tuesday, May 10, 2011

happy hunting

This week has been CRAZY! I recently began volunteering with Create Now, an AMAZING non profit here in Los Angeles dedicated to matching mentors with impoverished kids and young adults. I've been working on my etsy shop, SweetLeigh and my Facebook Page which is now up!  Its been quite a laborious week and will continue to be as i get ready to vend at the Silverlake Farmer's Market this Saturda May 14! Woohoo! 

In the meantime I thought I'd celebrate some recent thrift store gems. Not only have i been crazed but i've found some CRAZY AMAZING gems in my "me time!" My favorite thrift store has been CRAZY GOOD to me. Just some of the loveliness i scored below:

 unbelievable. suede kitten heels in fuscia! great condition!


what i am calling my new Blanche Deveraux shoes. 

 perfect summer slides, oh my. beaded with wood soles 1inch wedge.
gorgeous woven bag in excellent condition. my summer bag! 

sweet simple tote that will go everywhere with me. 

AWESOME on trend leather satchel.

How lucky am i? Very lucky indeed, me thinks. Happy hunting to us all! xo v

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these shoes! From some family visits, I remember L.A. having some great thrift shops, unlike here in NYC where they're all picked through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel lucky! I'm in NYC next week i'll see if i can't find something! i like to go to thrift stores in rich neighborhoods. They give away the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete

be true, and please be kind. <3